THE PERFECT FATHER’S DAY GIFT FOR SCRUFFY DADS
If you're stumped on what to get your dad for Father's Day, a grooming gift is usually a wise choice.
Ladies, there’s no denying we love our beauty, skin and haircare regime, but let’s not forget about our favourite men and their whiskers! Like any hair or skincare, beard-care is crucial to keeping up that polished – or purposefully unpolished – look.
Know a man who needs some beard help? Give him the gift of grooming perfection with the Damn Handsome Beard Kit from Men’s Society! For the man with a simple ‘stache’ or the full-faced thing, this is the perfect gift to make your old man smile through his beard this Father’s Day!
Presented in a pocket-sized gold tin, it’s the perfect tool for making your man’s whiskers look effortlessly cool, from home or on the go.
The kit includes a beard oil (hand-pressed, hand mixed ingredients, 100% natural), a moustache wax ideal for styling, scissors and a special moustache comb.
Beard oil moisturises facial hair as well as the skin beneath. So it’s hydrating to the skin and helps tame the beard hair as well – making it the ultimate tool in both hair and skin care. The ideal beard should look shiny and groomed – not flaky and shaggy.
Then, the comb and scissors will help clean up around the edges, before perfecting with moustache wax for the final look.
And ladies, if he’s never used beard-grooming tools like this before, make sure he knows how to do it the right way, so he gets the most out of this gift!
Here are our 5 easy steps on how to use beard oil like a pro:
- Put 2-3 drops of oil in your palms. (This will go a long way, and you can apply more later if needed).
- Once the oil is distributed, brush your palms along the sides of your beard. Do the same down the front.
- Bring both hands up through the bottom of your beard and use your finger tips to coat the hairs on your moustache.
- Use a comb to evenly distribute the oil while setting the hairs back in place.
- Repeat this process once daily to keep your beard soft and conditioned.
If his beard needs it – this kit has it!